“And in the wilderness, where thou hast seen how that the Lord thy God bare thee, as a man doth bear his son, in all the way that ye went, until ye came into this place.”
One of the things my daughter likes is for me to carry her. Usually, when I come home from work, she will rush to me and say, “Daddy, carry me!“ She will leap into my hands and I will carry her for a few minutes. God likes carrying His children, and He has a favorite place where He does this: “The wilderness.”
The wilderness is usually bad land. Sometimes in the journey of life we come to places that are not pleasant. It could be marital disharmony, failure, problems, foreclosure disagreements with in-laws, and the list goes on. In such periods, God carries us. What do you do when you are going through a wilderness?
1. Know that you are only crossing it; you are not resident there. This too shall pass.
2. The Lord is with you. In times of difficulty, we may question the faithfulness of God, but He says it is at that point that He actually carries us. We have to “believe” it, not “feel” it.
3. You need to cross it to get to the place. The place is where God has promised to take you. It is a place where your dreams collide with reality.
4. Be careful not to jump out of God’s hands and take matters into your hands, because He is the only one who can navigate the wilderness.
Patience is needed to cross the wilderness!
This devotional is an excerpt from one of Kakra Baiden’s Six Energy Drink Books.
ORDER YOURS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING MEANS:
1. EBOOK: Amazon Kindle, Kobo.com, Applebooks etc.
2. CALL or TEXT: +233207575215
3. EMAIL: email@example.com