“Woe to those who plan iniquity, to those who plot evil on their beds! At morning’s light they carry it out because it is in their power to do it.”
Are you aware that your actions have consequences, whether good or bad? That is why we must not think we can do anything, or treat people anyhow and get away with it. We must understand that there is a God who rules in the affairs of men. Let’s examine one example.
Sometimes people, deceive, mistreat, or cheat other people, for the following reasons;
- They have a workable plan. “Plot evil on their beds.”
- Because they can carry it out; it is in their “power” to do so.
- There seems to be no consequences for their actions.
What they forget is there is an invisible God who rules in the affairs of men. He has pronounced a “standing pre-programmed” judgment on such people. It’s called woe: misery, suffering, curse of misfortune.
Do not do evil because you think you are unaccountable or can get away with it. “Woe” will find you one way or the other, because the judge of the universe has spoken.
This devotional is an excerpt from one of Kakra Baiden’s Six Energy Drink Books.
ORDER YOURS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING MEANS;
- EBOOK: Amazon Kindle, Kobo.com, Applebooks etc.
- CALL or TEXT: +233207575215
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org