2 Corinthians 1:20
“For all the promises of God in Him are yea, and in Him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.”
God’s answer to our prayers is “yea” which means “yes” and “amen,” which means “let it be.” That’s 100% answered prayer, but under certain conditions.
1. They must be in Him; they must be according to His Will and Word.
Sometimes, we think God must follow our plans, but it is the other way round. We are supposed to follow God’s plans in prayer and deeds.
2. They must be to His glory not ours.
There are some things which may not glorify us but glorifies God. When Lazarus died, Jesus said it was to the glory of God, in order to raise him up!
This devotional is an excerpt from one of Kakra Baiden’s Six Energy Drink Books.
ORDER YOURS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING MEANS:
1. EBOOK: Amazon Kindle, Kobo.com, Applebooks etc.
2. CALL or TEXT: +233207575215
3. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org