The word “Sine qua non” means, something absolutely indispensable or essential. For example, discipline is a sine qua non for success.
How essential something is, differs from place to place, and context to context. The things that are essential in Heaven may not be necessarily essential on Earth.
Isaiah 56:4-5 talks about some rewards in Heaven and the requirements. It reads, “For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.”
This scripture outlines some of the rewards that are up for grabs in Heaven.
Verse 5 lists three of them.
1. Access to God’s house
2. A place in the house
3. Finally, a name better than sons and daughters.
When we become born again, we become sons and daughters. However, it seems there are higher titles, and I suspect they go with certain privileges.
What is the sine qua non or requirement? You must;
1. Be a Eunuch. I believe this is symbolic of sexual purity.
2. Keep the Sabbath. This, I believe is symbolic of our service to God.
3. Choose the things that please God. This is symbolic of living a holy life.
Take note of these essentials and apply them!
This devotional is an excerpt from one of Kakra Baiden’s Six Energy Drink Books.
ORDER YOURS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING MEANS:
1. EBOOK: Amazon Kindle, Kobo.com, Applebooks etc.
2. CALL or TEXT: +233207575215
3. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org