“And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.”
A “citizen” is a person who legally belongs to a country and has the rights and protection of that country. Mostly, citizenship is by birth; when you are born in a particular country you automatically become a citizen of that country.
For you to be a citizen of the kingdom of heaven you need to be born there. That is why Jesus told Nicodemus, “except a man be born again, he cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.” (John 3:3)
Zion is one of the names used to describe the kingdom of heaven. Hebrews 12:22 tells us, “We have come to mount Zion, the city of the living God.” Everyone who is born there, “born again,” becomes a citizen.
Three things are said about how heaven documents its citizens;
1. There is personal testimony by the Holy Spirit: “it shall be said of her …that man was born there.”
2. All citizens of Zion are counted: “The Lord shall count…” This is like having a social security number.
3. There is documentation: “He writeth up the people.” This will make you qualify for a heavenly passport.
Be born again, for a time is coming when all citizens of heaven will be evacuated from this troublesome earth!
This devotional is an excerpt from one of Kakra Baiden’s Six Energy Drink Books.
ORDER YOURS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING MEANS:
1. EBOOK: Amazon Kindle, Kobo.com, Applebooks etc.
2. CALL or TEXT: +233207575215
3. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org