“Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.”
Do you want to do mighty works? Then you need the wisdom of God. The wisdom of God is mysterious. Paul said, “We declare the wisdom of God in a mystery.” “Mystery” means something that is difficult to understand.
How can you have access to this wisdom? Here are some conditions found in Psalm 51:6
First, fhe wisdom of God is not revealed to the natural mind; it is revealed to the spirit, “the inward part.” Secondly, the requirement for accessing this wisdom is to have truth in your inward part or “Spirit.” In other words, the condition of your spirit determines how much access you have to the wisdom of God.
What does it mean to have truth in your inward part? The Hebrew word translated truth is also translated into two other English words: “Right” and “faithful.” Let’s examine them in detail.
- A truthful or sincere heart: How sincere are you? Are you a hypocrite or a sincere person?
- A right or pure heart: How clean is your heart? Do you harbor bitterness and unforgiveness?
- A faithful heart: Are you loyal to God, money, position or human beings?
Wisdom is based on your heart. Clean it up!
This devotional is an excerpt from one of Kakra Baiden’s Six Energy Drink Books.
ORDER YOURS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING MEANS:
- EBOOK:Amazon Kindle, Kobo.com, Applebooks etc.
- CALL or TEXT: +233207575215
- EMAIL: email@example.com