“Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.”
When Cornelius, a gentile received the baptism of the Holy Spirit, Peter’s theology about who could receive the anointing or Holy Spirit was re-programmed.
Peter said that to be anointed;
- You must believe God is no respecter of persons. He has no favorites. We all stand an equal chance.
- You must fear Him.
- You must lead a righteous life.
Why don’t you go for the anointing!
This devotional is an excerpt from one of Kakra Baiden’s Six Energy Drink Books.
ORDER YOURS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING MEANS;
- EBOOK: Amazon Kindle, Kobo.com, Applebooks etc.
- CALL or TEXT: +233207575215
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org