“And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and by the a Word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
The three key assignments of the devil are to steal, kill and destroy.
Recently, I was praying for someone who was afflicted by evil spirits. The spirits made the person move like a snake on the floor, screaming and shouting. The poor soul was being tormented! By prayer, I overcame the devil and the person was set free.
Three things helped me to do this;
- The blood of the lamb. I said, “By the blood of the Lamb, I command you to come out!” Our mouth is the brush or hyssop, which we use to apply the blood in the realm of the spirit. As I said this, the blood was released.
- The word of my testimony. I had to confess the word of God to release the power in it.
- Boldness. It takes boldness to tackle the devil. “You must not love your life to death.” This implies boldness. In a sense, you must not be afraid to die.
Fear keeps many from confronting demons. If you are afraid, demons can sense it. Now,step into the ring with boldness and take the devil out!
This devotional is an excerpt from one of Kakra Baiden’s Six Energy Drink Books.
ORDER YOURS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING MEANS;
- EBOOK: Amazon Kindle, Kobo.com, Applebooks etc.
- CALL or TEXT: +233207575215
- EMAIL: email@example.com