2 Chronicles 32:16-18
“And his servants spake yet more against the Lord God, and against his servant Hezekiah. He wrote also letters to rail on the Lord God of Israel, and to speak against him, saying, As the gods of the nations of other lands have not delivered their people out of mine hand, so shall not the God of Hezekiah deliver his people out of mine hand. Then they cried with a loud voice in the Jews speech unto the people of Jerusalem that were on the wall, to affright them, and to trouble them; that they might take the city.”
Intimidation means to frighten into submission. The devil uses it to overpower us. The king of Assyria employed this tactic against Israel.
I want us to examine some strategies:
- Letters: They could be in the form of a negative medical report that you have hepatitis or an email that you are being fired or a text message that the relationship is over.
- Negative examples: He said “God has not delivered the other nations.” The devil constantly reminds you of your family misfortunes, thus, all your sisters are unmarried and so will you and how your mum died of cancer and that you are next.
- A loud voice: The mass media; radio, TV and Internet can all run articles that affirm all the negative things in this world.
The aim is to take the “city” or your life. Don’t give in; trust in the word, pray, exercise faith and put up a fight!
This devotional is an excerpt from one of Kakra Baiden’s Six Energy Drink Books.
ORDER YOURS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING MEANS;
- EBOOK: Amazon Kindle, Kobo.com, Applebooks etc.
- CALL or TEXT: +233207575215
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org