“Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.”
The word “birth” can be defined as initiating something or creating something. An idea or company can be birthed by someone. There are several means by which an individual can give birth to something.
We learn from this verse that birthing can come in three forms: by blood, the will of the flesh, and the will of God.
- You can give birth to something by blood or natural means.
- You can give birth to something by your will. Your “will” is your power of choice.
- You can give birth to something by following the will of God. This means using biblical principles and the Word of God and letting God take the initiative.
The best way to birth anything, be it a business, ministry, family, or idea, is by following the will of God. This is because the will of God is enduring, “Whosoever doeth the will of God abides forever.” The will of God is invincible, “Whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world.”
Let God birth your dreams. Surrender to His will by obeying His Word!
This devotional is an excerpt from one of Kakra Baiden’s Six Energy Drink Books.
ORDER YOURS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING MEANS;
- EBOOK: Amazon Kindle, Kobo.com, Applebooks etc.
- CALL or TEXT: +233207575215
- EMAIL: email@example.com