“But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said, Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life. And when they heard that, they entered into the temple early in the morning, and taught.”
I have met people who have told me it’s not important to attend church because worshipping God is a matter of the heart. It is partly true. There are many logical arguments that are not scriptural. It was logical for Jesus to turn stones into bread because he was hungry but it was not scriptural.
In the bible, apostles were cast into prison for preaching and healing. God sent an angel to rescue them with this message. I want you to notice the following;
- God expects his children to be taught. The people came early in the morning to be taught.
- God appointed a place for the teaching to be done: the temple or the church of God, not your heart only.
- The teaching from the church was to equip them for life (marriage, Christian walk, finances, etc.) They are “words of life”
It was so important the apostles went straight to the job after their release. I don’t know about you, but I would not like to be aboard a plane with a self-taught pilot.
Your soul is more precious, so attend church every Sunday and be taught the “words of this life”
This devotional is an excerpt from one of Kakra Baiden’s Six Energy Drink Books.
ORDER YOURS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING MEANS;
- EBOOK: Amazon Kindle, Kobo.com, Applebooks etc.
- CALL or TEXT: +233207575215
- EMAIL: email@example.com