“There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof [are] the ways of death.”
How will you know when the road you are on leads to death? One definition of “death” is the word “destruction.” What are the signs that show that your finances, relationships, career, or walk with God is literally headed for destruction?
Let me share with you a few signs.
- Death is a process, not an event. That is why it is a way. For example, divorce is a cumulative effect of many wrong decisions and attitudes over a long period of time.
- It seems right. This means it appeals only to the senses but not the Word of God. Decisions based primarily on what you feel will lead you this way.
- It is deceptive. Its true nature is revealed at the end. For example, there are people who realized they made a big mistake by not studying in their middle age.
The Word of God will keep you from the ways of death. Stick to it!
This devotional is an excerpt from one of Kakra Baiden’s Six Energy Drink Books.
ORDER YOURS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING MEANS;
- EBOOK: Amazon Kindle, Kobo.com, Applebooks etc.
- CALL or TEXT: +233207575215
- EMAIL: email@example.com