A pure soul means a clean soul. It’s a mind free of evil thoughts, pessimism etc. It also means a will that is yielded to God and not subjected to uncontrollable addictions like immorality and pornography. It also means emotions that are free from fear and inferiority complex.
1 Peter 1:22
“Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:”
How can you develop a pure soul? Your soul is made up of your mind, will, and emotions. Five things are mentioned here that can purify your soul and free you from these plagues. Let’s examine them.
- The purification of your soul is a personal responsibility “purify your soul”
- Obedience to the word cleans your soul. For example, you cannot feel guilty when you have not cheated on your spouse.
- The Holy Spirit: he purifies our souls by helping us to be obedient.
- Love for your fellow men: love frees you from things like bitterness, jealousy, and unforgiveness.
- Unfeigned love or sincerity: Your mouth is a valve that releases pressure from your soul. The ability to speak sincerely about your feelings, what you think, likes, dislikes etc. helps to ease the pressure on your soul.
It’s time to purify your soul and enjoy your own self.
This devotional is an excerpt from one of Kakra Baiden’s Six Energy Drink Books.
ORDER YOURS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING MEANS;
- EBOOK: Amazon Kindle, Kobo.com, Applebooks etc.
- CALL or TEXT: +233207575215
- EMAIL: email@example.com